Monday, July 9, 2012

The VAN

Yup, I got a new (to me) van. My Dad is the fuckin man, and didn't want to sell this beautiful piece of American muscle to some random dude with a ton of kids that wouldn't appreciate it. But I will, I'll appreciate it all over the West coast, thanks Dad! Plus, I think he wants grandkids (eew) and probably thinks my ownership of said van will help me with the ladies. He's right.

It's a 1989 GMC Vandura 2500, with the custom interior. Fully carpeted interior with curtains, mini blinds, mood lighting, wood trim. All the seats (captain's chairs, how fitting...) swivel 360 degrees, even the driver's seat. The back seat/couch folds down into a bed. The real deal.

You might see me rollin through your town, but only if you have some sick trails. This is a race van. Come on in, have a beer. It's legal in this bad boy, it's a "recreational vehicle". Here's a photo of the van looking sexy to make you jealous. Keep your eyes out for this beast, come say hi.


Headed to the Hood River Enduro this weekend. Then a couple weeks off till Downieville. Stay tuned...